Recent Posts:

  • WWI display

    We honour the sacrifice of those who gave their lives during the wars. The uniform depicted here is a new acquisition and belonged to Private H. E. Martin. He was gassed in WWI and sent home in 1918. He was … Continue reading →

    Read More

  • Post Offices in Mossey River

    The first Post Office was called the Mossy River Post Office (later changed to Mossey River in 1916). It was situated outside of the Winnipegosis town site on 10-31-18w from May, 1896-October, 1898 when it was relocated into a town … Continue reading →

    Read More

  • Looking ahead to 2023

    Though the Winnipegosis Museum is put to bed for the winter (literally, as the artifacts and belongings are covered with bed sheets to help reduce the effects of humidity and dust) the Winnipegosis Historical Society is busy planning for 2023. … Continue reading →

    Read More